The online class includes:
- Theory: 24/7 access to 32 hours of online classes, including 24 videos, and 3 tests.
- Labs: 2 hours of 22 instructional videos, and 32 hours of demonstrations conducted via Zoom, followed by a lab demonstration test.
- Clinicals: 16 hours of supervised clinical experience conducted via Zoom, with scenarios enacted.
- Payment structure is $150 before registration, $400 after theory, $400 after lab.
- Course must be completed in three months.
- Diploma showing completion of course, voucher for State exam, and voucher for in-person CPR, and a graduation pin.
- In-site State testing in Colorado Springs and Pueblo facilities, when tests begin again.